Macro friendly Meatloaf
Looking for a delicious meatloaf that is on point with your goals? You’ve come to the right place! Jenni-O sent me some Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey Meat, and I knew just what I wanted to make with it.
- 1.25 lbs of Jenni-o Italian Seasoned Lean Ground Turkey Meat
- 2 Big Broccoli Florets, chopped
- 2 T Minced Onion
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
*Side of cooked green veggies.
- Wash and chop up broccoli into small sized pieces.
- Place all ingredients in KitchenAid or big mixing bowl, mix until well combined.
- Put the whole mixture, into a small bread pan.
- Cook in Pre-Heated 350 oven for 35-45 minutes, of until Meatloaf has pulled away from the sides.
- Drain oil right after you take the meatloaf out of the oven.
*This meatloaf is Gluten Free if you use a GF Worcestershire.
*When I measured out my meatloaf for my macro’s, I added an extra oz, due to the chopped up broccoli.
Yours in fitness,