The flavor is the reward. 5 minutes is all it takes.
Make at home Taco Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes (use less for less of a kick)
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
I put all ingredients in a very small Tupperware and then shook it well to mix all ingredients together.
Use it with Easy Salsa Chicken: