I saw the most amazing idea on @lina_fit Instagram page the other day! Don’t these look amazing! And they are #Ignite/Thrive approved!!Is it just me or does the word NACHO, automatically mean…DELICIOUS?!? This was so easy and with all the macro’s represented, will definitely be on our dinner rotation.
Sweet Potato Nachos
- 3 Large Sweet potatoes washed, peeled and sliced into 1/4 in rounds
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c of black beans drained and rinsed (I used 50% less sodium)
- 1/4 c of green onions
- 1/4 c of cilantro
- 1 large avocado sliced
- Greek Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place sliced sweet potatoes in bowl and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix well so slices are coated with oil.
- Spray Pam on a large cookie sheet and lay out the slices on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Use spatula to flip the potatoes and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Remove pan from oven, and sprinkle a little cheese and black beans over slices. Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven, and remove slices from pan.
- Top with Green onions, cilantro, avocado, and Greek Yogurt.
- Serve Immediately!
Make this tonight! You’ll be so happy you did! Yours in fitness, (and nacho love) Jill